A gravel handlebar with a wider flare that gives riders more comfort and control through any terrain. The bar with a flare for adventure The GR Elite Road Handlebar is a lightweight alloy bar designed to give gravel and adventure riders more comfort, control, and confidence, especially when in the drops. IsoZone EVA pads deliver entire-ride comfort, while the bar's 75mm reach, 128mm drop, and 13-degree flare make it easy to access brake levers and shifting controls from all riding positions. Product details - 13-degree flare allows for more control in the drops - Custom-butted, lightweight 6061-T6 alloy construction - Shorter reach and wider flare allows for confident handling and easy access to controls - Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads add comfort while maintaining original grip diameter - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- DH Race tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm Features - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight: ±340g (15mm) / ± 350g (30mm) / ±360g (50mm) - Sweep: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
Uncompromising control and unflinching style. Based on the width of Enduro superstar Jerome Clementz, the Descendant carbon flat bars bring comfort and control to riders seeking the aggressive position a flat bar offers. Descendant series bars are the new benchmark for control and comfort. - Material: Carbon fiber - Width: 750mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Colors: Black
Bontrager's Elite VR-C handlebar is designed for high-performance handling, comfort, and confidence. The 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction in a proven ergonomic compact shape helps you find comfort on all-day rides and chase down surprise attacks when you need to. - Ultra-light custom-butted 7050 alloy construction - Variable-Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows shorter reach and drop - Compatible with clip-on aero bars
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 XPLR, our newest drop-bar offering. The bar's moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle — from paved roads to gravel, mud, dirt, and even singletrack. The Service Course 70 XPLR helps you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Whether on a two-hour training ride from home or a 200-mile gravel adventure, today's riders demand more of their cockpit: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops while focusing on two crucial metrics — outsweep and flare. - Bar drops provide a wider, balanced, and secure position with drops that are about 6cm wider than the hoods position for technical or intense riding. - The 70 XPLR features an ergonomic top with an extended 100mm clamping area for computer mounts, aero-extensions, bags, and whatever else you may need for the long haul. - Reach: 70mm - Drop: 115mm
With the Descendant series, TRUVATIV focuses in on the characteristics that matter most to true mountain bikers: durability, specificity, affordability, and style. Guided by input from the best riders, the components in the Descendant line have been designed to work on the most aggressive trails. - Stiff, precise, and super-wide - Carbon fiber perfection
Get low with Zipp’s Service Course SL-88 bars. Their longer reach provides an extra aero advantage in the drops, and because they’re angled outwards by 3 degrees, your wrists remain in a strong, natural position. The ends of the drops are flat to reach straight down upon; this also helps keep your hands locked in place during sprints. Zipp paid attention to detail and crafted the transition from brake hood to the tops perfectly, ensuring a comfortable, ergonomic position wherever you choose to grasp. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
The Service Course SL-70 is the bike fitter's go-to bar. The short reach to the hoods allows a proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. With the revised ramp angle, proper fit is now achievable on even the most challenging setups. The 70mm reach is the shortest of Zipp's Service Course bars. Together with its 128mm drop, the bar is deal for riders preferring a low body position. Whether it's a rider with a shorter torso or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into their optimal position. The SL-70's flattened top provides a better ergonomic fit for the hand and is clip-on compatible. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape with 3° backsweep for comfort - Clip-on Compatible - Lifetime warranty
Atmos is our new premium offering for cross-country performance. The Atmos carbon flat bar is an updated, more modern cross-country bar with a 760mm width and a 9° backsweep. The bar can be trimmed by up to 40mm per side allowing you to customize the bar to your preferred width. This is the lightest bar in the Atmos range. - Wide to start and trimmable by 40mm each side - Specialty tuned carbon laminate to absorb noise while maintaining stiffness - 190g at full width SPECIFICATIONS - Type: Flat - Application: XC - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 760mm - Backsweep (degrees): 9
The SL-70 Aero is a unidirectional carbon handlebar is packed with the innovations for best-in-class fit, ergonomics, and aerodynamic performance. With its wing-shaped bar top, the SL-70 Aero features Zipp's latest bar refinements while building on the trend-setting aero legacy of the VukaSprint. The wing-shaped top was designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). The difference of that design is real, saving 6.4 watts over a round-tube section bar top. Beyond aero performance, the SL-70 Aero features a 70mm reach to allow proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. The revised 10° ramp angle to the brake hoods eliminates the need for up-rotated bars. The bar also provides ample wrist clearance for riding and sprinting in drops. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 70mm reach and 128mm drop allows for a low and aero drops position - Internal cable routing is easy with Rapid Route - Lifetime warranty
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820mm wide handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight: ±300g - Diameter: 35mm - Rise: 25mm - Length: 820mm - Geometry: 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
$428.00 - $437.99
Zipp’s SL-70 Aero Handlebar dials in a fit so perfect your competition won’t see what’s coming—since you’ll be going so fast right past them. Made from unidirectional carbon fiber, this light and tough bar gives you all the hand positions you need and none you don’t so you’re always in optimal position for speed. The short and shallow bend keeps control at the forefront, and internal cable routing cleans up your front end for the sleek look you’re always out for. An aero top, ideal positioning, and feather-light weight: what more could you ask for?
An integrated bar and stem combo that cleanly and securely holds cables for a refined look and added aerodynamics. Save watts, ride faster This aero upgrade cleans up your cockpit by securely storing cables for a refined look and free speed. The Aeolus RSL bar/stem combo is proven in the wind tunnel to save 7 watts, making it 10% faster than its predecessor. It's light, fast, easy to install, and Blendr-compatible for seamless integration of your light or Garmin. Product details - OCLV Carbon construction is ultra-light, compliant, and durable - Integrated bar/stem design improves aerodynamics and saves weight - Proven in the wind tunnel to save 7 watts, making it 10 % faster than its predecessor - Integrated cable management system held secure with M4 hex bolt, 5Nm torque - Variable Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows longer reach and drop - Includes Blendr mono and duo bases with mounts for Ion light and Garmin computer - Approved for use with carbon or alloy steerer
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 Ergo handlebar. The Service Course lineup provides options to match every rider with a high-performance, precise fitting bar. The Service Course 70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you'd want in a bar — a design based on feedback from pro bike fitters and riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you'll love. - 6061 aluminum for low weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - ISO 4210 compliant
6061 aluminum. - All purpose road bar ideal for custom fitting - 31.8mm Bar clamp diameter - 120mm Drop, 75mm Reach (Short and Shallow) - Sand blast black finish - 382g, 38cm
For maximum cruising comfort! - Chrome plated finish - 680mm width
When it comes to matching style with function, Zipp's stalwart Service Course 80 handlebars now have an option for those who prefer an ergonomic flat top. The Ergo version retains the same 80mm reach and 125mm drop of the existing Service Course 80 bars, with an ergonomic bend for the rider who likes reaching down to, rather than into, the drops. Lightweight, stiffness, and comfort: the Zipp Service Course line provides the right fit for all rider types. - New flattened bar top and 3° backsweep for a neutral wrist position on the tops - 7° ramp angle for a flat transition to the hoods and 4° outsweep at the drops - 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium-high position - 6061 aluminum for low weight and durability - Di2 RS910 junction compatible - Compatible with clip-on extensions (sold separately)
Light weight, comfort, and strength: The SL-70 Ergo is the ultimate handlebar for long days in the saddle. The SL-70 Ergo improves upon the flat bar top shape of its carbon predecessor, the Contour SL bar, but also with numerous modern features sought after by riders and pro bike fitters. The SL-70 Ergo sports a 70mm reach and 128 drop. The short 70mm reach allows bike fitters flexibility in achieving a comfortable position without sacrificing steering control. The drop utilizes a variable radius, allowing for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop. As a result, reach to the brake lever is shorter. A 3° backsweep on the flat tops keeps the wrist in a comfortable position, essential for long days on pavement or gravel, while the 10° ramp angle provides a smooth transition to modern shifter hoods. Brake and shifter housing is elegantly hidden along the underside of the bar. The SL-70 Ergo weighs only 205g but is strong and durable enough for the demands of aggressive cyclocross and gravel racing. - Unidirectional Carbon built for stiffness, comfort and light weight - Ergonomic top for all-day comfort - Variable radius drop for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop. - 70mm reach - 128mm drop - Variable radius drop - Cable grooves
- Award-winning Vibrocore foam core provides vibration-damping, proven to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 8mm bar clamp extends through the top section, providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter - Round profile upper section facilitates a wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - Recommended for: ASTM 3, Gravel Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Width, Hood to Hood (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460 / 480 / 500 / 520mm - Width, Barend to Barend (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602 / 622 / 642 / 662mm - Weight (g): 345 / 350 / 355 / 370 / 375 / 380 - Drop/Reach: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - Flare: 25° - Ramp: 14°
The Service Course SL-80 provides comfortable and efficient positions on the bar tops, brake hoods, or down in the drops. The bar allows a neutral wrist position on the drops and a flat brake-hood transition. This minimizes the need for up-rotated bars. Drops are angled outward by 4 degrees, reducing wrist strain. Named after its 80mm reach to bring the hoods and control levers back where you want them. The ergonomic 125mm drop places the angled drop position where you can easily reach it while maintaining a neutral wrist angle. The SL-80's rounded bar top is clip-on compatible. Forged from lightweight 7075 aluminum. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 7050 Aluminum - 80mm reach/125mm drop designed to fit a large number of riders - Clip-on compatible - Lifetime warranty
TruVativ's super-tough Hussefelt Riserbar is made from triple-butted AL-66 for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
The handlebar of choice for the Scott / Velosolutions and Norco Factory Racing World Cup teams, the BLACKLABEL 800 is the evolution of over a decade of DEITY handlebar development. By widening the center bore area, we could increase strength while still delivering an incredibly comfortable, stable, and responsive feel that is unmatched. This premium race good is built for championships! - 800mm width - Designed for DH / Enduro / All MTN applications - Dirt Mag Top 100 Product - 4 years running for 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2018 - Incredibly detailed two-tone bead blast and polished ano finish - 9-degree bend / backsweep by 5-degree upsweep - Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology - Designed for maximum ride quality with a 31.8mm bore - World Cup DH / Redbull Rampage / Crankworx and FMB World Tour proven - The handlebar of choice for the Scott / Velosolutions and Norco Factory Racing World Cup teams - Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - 15mm rise: 333g - 25mm rise: 342g - 38mm rise: 343g
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
- Freeride handlebar, developed with Darren “Bearclaw” Berrecloth - Unprecedented stiffness and durability at an exceptionally low weight. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 747mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR - MATERIAL: MGR 2 series alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ±350 (30mm) / ±390 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 777 (Adjustable to 747) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
Combine a proven shape, proven width, proven materials and a take-no-prisoners approach, and you’ve got the new Carbon 7050 Descendant riser bars. They are stiff, tough, dependable, and give you all the comfort and positive steering feel you could want. Descendant series bars are the new normal for comfort and control. - Material: Al-7050 - Width: 760mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Rise: 20mm - Upsweep: 5-degrees - Colors: Black
- The second version of the Fatbar has undergone a full structural re-design. - In keeping with the demand for wider, gravity oriented handlebars, the width increased to 800mm. - Proven high grade 7050 T6 aluminium and variable gauge taperwall construction
- High strength 7 series Aluminium Alloy - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Corrosion and abrasion resistant hard anodized finish - Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up - Width marks allow personalized fit adjustment - Permanent Graphics
After years of research and development dedicated to perfecting the 35mm bore handlebar, DEITY has created the best-feeling carbon line of handlebars to date. Gone are the days of blown-out hands and varying degrees of arm pump after a day on your new 35mm bore oversized super-stiff handlebar. Our all-new Skywire Carbon Trail handlebar delivers the same level of strength and comfort you've come to expect from DEITY with a very specific focus on increased performance and time on the bike. Perfectly spec'd at 800mm wide with 15mm and 25mm rise options, this beauty promises to keep you on the bike longer with a shorter recovery between rides. - Oversized 35mm Bore Carbon Handlebar - Designed for Enduro / All Mountain / Trail - Developed and designed exclusively with our own in house DEITY molds - Unidirectional Carbon Construction - Damping properties reduce hand fatigue - 800mm Width - 9 degree bend x 5 degree upsweep - The ultimate combination of strength, weight, and ride quality - Textured non slip stem clamping surface - Textured grip ends for added bite - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - Recommended MAX Torque Spec range (4 - 4.5 Nm) - 15mm rise: 222 grams - 25mm rise: 226 grams
Page 1 of 2 Next page