Uncompromising control and unflinching style. Based on the width of Enduro superstar Jerome Clementz, the Descendant carbon flat bars bring comfort and control to riders seeking the aggressive position a flat bar offers. Descendant series bars are the new benchmark for control and comfort. - Material: Carbon fiber - Width: 750mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Colors: Black
$428.00 - $437.99
Zipp’s SL-70 Aero Handlebar dials in a fit so perfect your competition won’t see what’s coming—since you’ll be going so fast right past them. Made from unidirectional carbon fiber, this light and tough bar gives you all the hand positions you need and none you don’t so you’re always in optimal position for speed. The short and shallow bend keeps control at the forefront, and internal cable routing cleans up your front end for the sleek look you’re always out for. An aero top, ideal positioning, and feather-light weight: what more could you ask for?
$124.99 - $126.99
- Top-OS AL-7050 for increased rigidity - Integrated Dual Cable Routing for brake and shift cables - Available with Round, Anatomic, or Compact bend-design - Sizes: 38, 40, 42 and 44cm (C/C) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Color: SB Black - Weight: from 260g.
Upgrade your handling experience with the confidence and poise of the Bontrager Elite VR-C handlebar. Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum alloy in a proven ergonomic compact shape, The Elite Road bars help you quickly chase down surprise attacks and still find a comfortable all-day position. - Ultralight custom butted 6061-T6 alloy construction - Variable-Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows shorter reach and drop - Compatible with clip-on aero bars
The Bontrager Comp VR-S road bar offers a shorter drop and reach, while still retaining the classic Variable Radius shape, providing quick, comfortable transitions from the hoods to the drops for sprints. - Custom-butted, 6061-T6 alloy construction - Variable Radius-Short (VR-S) bar shape features a shallow drop with shorter reach, optimized for riders who prefer a less aggressive posture - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Shot-peened finish increases fatigue life - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
- Freeride handlebar, developed with Darren “Bearclaw” Berrecloth - Unprecedented stiffness and durability at an exceptionally low weight. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 747mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR - MATERIAL: MGR 2 series alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ±350 (30mm) / ±390 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 777 (Adjustable to 747) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
Since its introduction, the most common feedback on our Ergonova dropbar was “don’t change a thing”. But observing how our customers ride, we noticed many spend considerable time holding the bars in the corner section, especially while climbing. Designing the corners specifically for this function has created a bar that is supremely comfortable not only on the tops and the drops, but also in this intermediate position. Further redesigns to the hood and drop shapes to accommodate the latest shift/brake levers help to create the new standard in ergonomics - Material: Unidirectional carbon - ultralight layup - Cable routing: Internal cable channels - Stem torque: 5Nm maximum - Shift/brake lever torque: 8Nm maximum - Clip-ons: Not compatible - Di2 compatibility: Fully compatible, including with Di2 bar plug Junction A
- DH Race tuned award winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - MATERIAL: MGR Super 6 Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 800 (adjustable to 740) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
The Bontrager Comp VR-C offers a compact design and slightly shallower drop while still retaining the classic Variable Radius shape, providing quick, comfortable transitions from the hoods to the drops for sprints. - Custom-butted, 6061-T6 alloy construction - Variable Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows longer reach and drop - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Shot-peened finish increases fatigue life - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
The Bontrager XXX Integrated Handlebar/Stem is a one-piece carbon bar/stem combo that brings clean looks and light weight to any road bike. Lightweight 100% OCLV Carbon construction offers a great road feel and control, while calibration marks and a flat front surface ensure easy lever installation. - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr - Flat surface front of bar for clean cable routing - Calibration marks allow precise, accurate and repeatable brake lever position - Variable radius, compact flare (VR-CF) shape offers wrist clearance in the drops - 100% OCLV Carbon construction - Internal relief channel eliminates need for additional spacer above stem - Safe for use with carbon and alloy steerer tubes
- OCLV Carbon fiber construction - Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) increases wrist clearance for ergonomic positions - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - KVF profile top section saves 23 seconds per hour compared to traditional bars - Internal cable routing for Di2 and standard housing - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - UCI compliant - Drop: 123mm - Reach: 93mm - Weight: 220 grams (38cm), 225 grams (40cm), 230 grams (42cm), 235 grams (44cm)
$219.99 - $264.99
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
The Madone is built as a seamlessly integrated machine designed to do one thing: go fast. Trek's Madone Integrated Bar/Stem is an important part of that integration. Available in a variety or widths and reaches so you can dial in your superbike specifically for you. - Compatible with model year 2016/17 Madone - Variable radius, compact flare (VR-CF) shape offers wrist clearance in the drops - 100% OCLV carbon fiber construction - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr - Blendr accessory bases and mounts sold separately
Covering huge distances? With its unique shape, FSA's K-Wing Compact handlebar could be just the bar you’re looking for. The drops are the same shape as FSA's other compact bars, but the K-Wing features an Aero-Ergo flat top section that rises from the stem clamp. It’s also slightly swept back, resulting in a shape that follows the natural arc of your arms for enhanced comfort. Also, each width of bar has a proportionally sized top diameter. The carbon/Kevlar composite construction includes internal cable routes that are large enough to handle electronic shift connectors. Due to the outward angle of the drops, FSA road handlebars will be narrower in the brake hoods than the drops. - Weight: 250g - Bar Drop: 125mm - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach: 80mm - Material: Carbon - Bar Top Style: Flat - Accessory Mount Diameter: 31.8mm
The SPANK SPOON 785 handlebar is the cost effective upgrade to your cockpit. Built from MGR six series alloy the SPOON 785 Bar is rock solid in the park or on the trail. SPANK’s patented XGT taper process brings comfort and safety, while a Freeride inspired, All Mountain suitable geometry makes the SPOON 785 extremely versatile. With the SPOON 785 Bar, you can save a bit of money without sacrificing quality. Key technologies: XGT Material: MGR Six Series Alloy Weight (g): ±350 (20mm) / ±360 (40mm) Diameter (mm): 31.8 Rise (mm): 20 / 40 Length (mm): 785 Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8.5° back Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos Technologies: XGT, MGR Discipline: race / freeride / trail
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
Light weight, comfort, and strength: The SL-70 Ergo is the ultimate handlebar for long days in the saddle. The SL-70 Ergo improves upon the flat bar top shape of its carbon predecessor, the Contour SL bar, but also with numerous modern features sought after by riders and pro bike fitters. The SL-70 Ergo sports a 70mm reach and 128 drop. The short 70mm reach allows bike fitters flexibility in achieving a comfortable position without sacrificing steering control. The drop utilizes a variable radius, allowing for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop. As a result, reach to the brake lever is shorter. A 3° backsweep on the flat tops keeps the wrist in a comfortable position, essential for long days on pavement or gravel, while the 10° ramp angle provides a smooth transition to modern shifter hoods. Brake and shifter housing is elegantly hidden along the underside of the bar. The SL-70 Ergo weighs only 205g but is strong and durable enough for the demands of aggressive cyclocross and gravel racing. - Unidirectional Carbon built for stiffness, comfort and light weight - Ergonomic top for all-day comfort - Variable radius drop for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop. - 70mm reach - 128mm drop - Variable radius drop - Cable grooves
$229.99 - $289.99
With the Descendant series, TRUVATIV focuses in on the characteristics that matter most to true mountain bikers: durability, specificity, affordability, and style. Guided by input from the best riders, the components in the Descendant line have been designed to work on the most aggressive trails. - Stiff, precise, and super-wide - Carbon fiber perfection
Truvativ design built in collaboration with, and featuring the creativity of, Troy Lee Designs. The Truvativ CoLab TLD bar is the command center of cornering with an artistic flair. - Includes Rockshox sticker pack to give fork and handlebar a unified custom look - Stiff, precise and wide - Signature Troy Lee Designs style - Geometry and 7050 aluminum are designed for DH and gravity events - Back Sweep (deg): 9 - Upsweep: 5 - Weight: 349g - Material: Aluminum
FSA’s Energy compact handlebars push aluminum technology as far as it can go. High-strength 7050 aluminum tubing is manipulated to create varying wall thicknesses and diameter throughout the bar. There’s even an ergonomic flattened section on the tops, either side of the generous central bulge that gives plenty of room to mount accessories. A shallow drop and short reach are ideal for riders looking for a less aggressive riding position. The finish is sandblasted black on the taped areas for grip, and stylish polished anodizing either side of the stem. - Double butted and tapered AL7050 alloy construction - 34mm ergonomically designed flat top section - 120mm wide round center section for mounting accessories - Weight: 269g (420mm) - 125mm drop, 80mm reach
Superleggera, the lightest 3T drop bar ever also offers classic good looks. The new constant-taper center section creates a more structurally efficient shape (lighter, stiffer) and a remarkably comfortable hand support despite visually fitting within the classic dimensions of a drop bar. The drops use a classic round shape favored by traditionalists and many pro racers. - Constant-taper center section & traditional round drops - Weight: 166g - Material: Unidirectional carbon - ultralight layup - Cable routing: Internal cable channels - Stem torque: 5Nm maximum - Shift/brake lever torque: 8Nm maximum - Clip-ons: Not compatible - Di2 compatibility: Fully compatible, including with Di2 bar plug Junction A
The Radio Bikes team wanted a tough do-it-all bar with a classic look, so the Nemesis bar uses dual radius design for smoother bends, as well as more resistance to bending. Paired up with fully heat-treated and multiple butted 4130 Chromoly tubing, the Nemesis bar features classic geometry and is available in both 9.25" and 9" rises to keep everyone happy.
Zipp's Service Course lineup provides options to match every rider with a high-performance, precise fitting bar. The Service Course 70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you'd want in a bar — a design based on feedback from pro bike fitters and riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you'll love. - 6061 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - Clip-on Compatible - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820 length handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper(105mm) design - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±300 - DIAMETER (mm): 35 - RISE (mm): 25 - LENGTH (mm): 820 - GEOMETRY (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
The Line Pro Carbon MTB Handlebar adds strength and saves weight. This trail-tough bar has an oversized 35mm diameter, and it's built with OCLV Carbon so it's strong enough for even the most demanding trails and compliant enough for comfort on long descents and rugged terrain. - Pro-level quality handlebar in oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight - 27.5mm high rise helps you dial in the perfect hand position - Brake and shifter lever position lines for spot-on control setup - 40mm of cut marks on each side for easy width customization - OCLV Carbon construction is the benchmark for durability and light weight
- Oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight - Shifter and brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - 4 degree upsweep and 9 degree backsweep optimal for XC and trail - 40mm of cut marks on each side allow for easy width customization
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
- High strength 7 series Aluminium Alloy - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Corrosion and abrasion resistant hard anodized finish - Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up - Width marks allow personalized fit adjustment - Permanent Graphics
The drag-defying profile of Bontrager's Elite Aero VR-CF Handlebar is proven to save up to 23 seconds per hour over a traditional round handlebar. Take advantage of the shaped 6066-T6 aluminum and internal routing, and bring your ride's aerodynamics to the next level. - Custom-butted, 6066-T6 alloy construction - Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) increases wrist clearance for ergonomic positions - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Aero drop bar profile is more aerodynamic compared to traditional round bars - Internal cable routing for Di2 and standard housing - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - UCI compliant
Page 1 of 4 Next page