- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
$75.99 - $79.99
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$33.00 - $44.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
$110.99 - $125.99
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
Ridiculously strong and unfathomably light, SRAM's 1190 11-Speed Cassette is an engineering marvel. It's constructed from one piece of steel, and machined with advanced tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. StealthRing elastomers between cogs reduce vibration and noise while a super-light aluminum cog and lockring keep it all together. Experience SRAM's pinnacle of low weight and shifting technology, ride the XG-1190.
Ridiculously strong and incredibly light, SRAM's XG-1180 11-Speed Cassette is a feat of engineering. Mini Cluster construction combines three small cogs that are CNC-machined out of a single block of billet steel with an additional eight cogs that are individually pinned together. Advanced tooth profiles and shift ramps produce quick, positive gear changes. The XG-1180 delivers SRAM’s trusted cassette design with a massively-wide gear range to tackle any terrain.
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Cassette has been expertly engineered for unparalleled shifting and maximum power transfer. Its largest 3 cogs are constructed from titanium for light weight, while the other 8 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. Plus, the cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear hub with a feathery aluminum lockring.
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys Cassette. It features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning-fast shifts.
$421.00 - $445.00
It's the final piece in the drivetrain puzzle, and paired with SRAM RED eTap and RED rear derailleurs, SRAM's XG-1190 cassette delivers ultra-fast, ultra-quiet shifts that will always put you in the right gear. - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap, RED, Force, Rival, Apex - Weight: 151 grams (11-25T), 185g (11-30T), 196g (11-32T) - Material High grade tool steel cog cluster, Heat treatment process, Heat treated aluminum lowest range cog, Elastomer rings - Speeds: 11 Gear Ratios: - 11–25: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,25 - 11–26: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26 - 11–28: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,22,25,28 - 11–30: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,27,30 - 11–32: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,25,28,32
- MODEL NO: CS-HG200-7 - SERIES: SHIMANO TOURNEY - Combination: 12-14-16-18-21-24-28T (bm), 12-14-16-18-21-26-32T (bp) - Combination name (Group name): 12-28T (bm), 12-32T (bp) - Compatible chain: IG/HG - Speeds: 7-speed - Type: HG
• Four carbon carriers and six titanium cogs for reduced weight • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11 and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference • Range: 11-40
$129.99 - $139.99
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
$61.99 - $73.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG500-10 - SERIES: SHIMANO DEORE M6000 Series - Combination: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T, 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T, 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T, 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T - Combination name (Group name): 11-25T, 12-28T, 11-32T, 11-34T - Compatible chain: HG-X 10-speed/HG 10-speed/CN-HG500 - Speeds: 10-speed - Type: HG
$466.00 - $487.00
New Super Record 12 Speed sprocket cassettes: innovation which gives the user great advantages, thanks to the matching dimensions and complete compatibility with wheels and frames. The rider has always been Campagnolo’s focus, and the goal has always been facilitating their performance; making the impossible possible. Adding an additional sprocket might seem simple, however, we have not only succeeded in maintaining the same footprint, but also improving the component’s performance and durability, which was a tricky challenge! The new Super Record 12 Speed sprocket sets feature thinner sprockets, tighter spaces and space-saving dimensions that are the same as those of the 11 Speed sprockets, meeting everyone’s needs with just two (11:29; 11:32) cassettes. The addition of the twelfth sprocket allows a linear upshift or downshift by a single tooth, up to the seventh gear, allowing the cyclist to find the perfect ratio for any situation. In addition, the closer sprockets ensure faster, quieter and more precise shifting thanks to the special tooth design and surface treatment which guarantees a longer lifespan. The 6 larger sprockets are also available in two single-piece steel triplets, to avoid energy loss. Mounting the cassettes is easy thanks to matching-thickness spacers.
- Allows the use of a 7 speed shimano cassette on an 8 or 9 speed shimano cassette body
Shimano's Ultegra 9-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$104.99 - $119.99
Shimano's 11-speed SLX cassette features the same computer-designed shift profiles that have made Shimano shifting synonymous with speed and accuracy. - Series: SLX - Average Weight: 467g
$404.99 - $421.00
Once again, SRAM pushes the envelope with their Powerdome X XG-1090 10-Speed Cassette. Light, stiff, quick, and quiet thanks to the ultra-strong, hollow, one-piece design and StealthRing elastomers, this cassette is worthy of even the nicest road machines. SRAM has added elastomer rings between every cog to provide a 'bed' where the plates of the chain interface with the cog. These elastomer StealthRings make for whisper-quiet operation. It's light, too, with the small 11T cog separate, and the remaining 9 cogs milled from a solid block of tool-grade steel pressed onto a single aluminium cog (the largest one). And, to REDuce even more weight, excess material in the space between each cog is milled away.
$94.99 - $96.00
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
With its wide range, SRAM's XX1 11-Speed X-Glide Cassette gives you a clean, simple 1x11 drivetrain. It has a 10-42 tooth spread that gives you pretty much the same gearing as 2- and 3-ring setups without the REDundancy, shifting issues and weight penalty. Yes, you can still spin up your hardest climbs. A key thing to note, is that even with the huge range, there are no huge jumps or dips in the gearing, so your cadence and pedaling stay consistent as you move up and down the entire cassette. The wide open design makes it incREDibly lightweight and aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting and longer component life. It requires an XD driver hub freebody (sold separately) that further REDuces your wheel's weight and improves the hub connection. Welcome to the future of mountain bike drivetrains.
$112.99 - $115.00
SRAM's 1070 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
SRAM's PG-730 7-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts throughout its 12-32 tooth range.
$83.99 - $111.39
SRAM's PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of heat-treated steel cogs and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports an aluminum spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a durable steel lockring, and comes in three wide ranges to suit your riding style.
$69.99 - $79.99
- MODEL NO: CS-R7000 - SERIES: SHIMANO 105 R7000 Series - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) - Combination: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T, 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T, 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T, 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T - Combination name (Group name): 11-28T, 11-30T, 11-32T, 12-25T - Compatible chain: HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11 - Speeds: 11-speed - Spider arm QTY (pcs): 1 - Type: HG-EV
$43.99 - $55.99
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
$89.99 - $99.99
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
Page 1 of 3 Next page