Burley's Stroller Kit easily converts Burley's child and pet trailers into strollers, making it possible to walk and jog with them. It includes a stroller wheel that folds up for convenience as well as a parking brake and wrist tether for security. • Stroller wheel stays attached and folds up out of the way when cycling • Tool-free adjustment makes switching from bike to stroll mode simple • Adjustable tracking makes for consistent, easy rolling • Burley's easy-glide tow bar retracts closer to the trailer for easy maneuverability • Stroller wheel pushes easily Compatible with: 2007-Current D'Lite 2007-Current Encore 2007-Current Solo 2007-Current Cub 2007-Current Honey Bee 2008-Current Tail Wagon
With versatility like a pickup truck, but none of the gas, Burley's Flatbed trailer will change the way you approach errands. This 14-pound cargo trailer is made from light aluminum and can hold a full 100 pounds of whatever you need to haul around. The tough PCV Skin material stands up to 2x4s and furniture without adding weight. The foldable design and quick-release wheels make it easy to store when not in use, and it uses the same hitch as Burley's child trailers, making it simple to swap from trailer to trailer.
The Bee enables family bike adventures on a budget without sacrificing safety and durability. This lightweight, bike-only trailer features comfortable seating for one or two children, tinted windows and plenty of space for cargo. Share your love for the outdoors with your little ones in the Burley Bee. - Compact fold flattens the trailer for easy storage and transportation - 20” push button wheels for quick removal - Tinted side windows
The award-winning Solstice jogging stroller is the perfect blend of style and function. The Solstice folds easily with one hand, has a lockable front swivel wheel and features Spring Integrated Technology (S.I.T.) seating for hassle-free loading and unloading. Share your love for the outdoors with your little one in the Burley Solstice.
Designed specifically for pets, Burley's Tail Wagon is the perfect way to take your furry companions everywhere. A flip-down tailgate makes for quick loading, a suspended, removable floor offers easy cleaning, and cargo space lets you bring all the toys. Mesh windows keep your pet cool and well vented when it's warm, while a clear, roll-back cover on the front window keeps the rain out. Plus, the Tail Wagon folds easily for storage, has a simple-to-attach hitch that fits all bicycles, and works with Burley's Stroller Kit (sold separately) for go-anywhere convenience.
Everywhere you pedal, Burley's Nomad is your ideal tag-along. Its simple-to-use hitch and two-wheel design offer reliability on and off the road without compromising bike handling. And, with a generous 100-pound hauling capacity, this sub-15-pound cargo trailer totes tons of gear. Tent. Hibachi. Cooler? Now there's no excuse to leave anything home! • Two-wheel design keeps the trailer upright and stable • Large carrying capacity with collapsible inside space divider • Three large mesh pockets for small items • 6 interior clips to tie down gear • Quickly disassembles and is compact for transport and storage • Forged aluminum hitch • 16” spoked aluminum wheels Includes: • Trailer with cover • Tow arm and hitch for bicycle use • Safety flag • Users manual
This Travoy hitch from Burley connects your Travoy trailer (sold separately) to your bicycle seatpost. Replace a lost hitch or get one for each bike in your quiver for convenience.
The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap. - Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar - Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023 - Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly - Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
More than 25 years since its debut in 1986, the Folder One is the original that continues to set the bar for the hitch bike category. Featuring the patented Adams hitch that is often imitated but never duplicated, the Folder One offers unmatched safety and durability for years of enjoyment. Backed by a lifetime warranty, the Folder One is the best way to introduce 4-6 year-olds to the joys of cycling. - Steel frame, designed for children aged 4-6 - Simple single-speed is easy to pedal and ride - Patented, folding frame for easy storage and transport - Compatible with most 26" and 700c lead bicycles - Low center of gravity offers increased stability to parents and children - Best-in-class steel hitch + 4 adapters will fit almost any seatpost - Full chainguard and bashguard for enhanced durability - Includes safety flag for maximum visibility on the road
All aboard the fun train! Adams' Folding Tandem Trail-A-Bike lets your children pedal along with you and enjoy the ride. Easy to pull and pedal, it has a steel frame, a 20-inch wheel and boasts a 7-speed drivetrain so the front child can shift with you to cruise over the ups and downs. With a sturdy steel hitch that connects to most seatposts (four shims are included), it fits on most bicycles with 26-inch and 700c wheels. The youth-size pedals, grips and seats allow your kiddos to ride in comfort and style, a bashguard provides drivetrain protection, and both handlebars are adjustable for a perfect fit. Plus, you get a high flag for visibility and safety, and this trailer folds quickly for convenient storage and transport.
Make backing up your Yakima RackandRoll trailer a cinch with this 40-inch tall, bright yellow fiberglass pole. It increases the visibility of the rear of your trailer for you and others on the road. Attaches to your trailer frame or crossbar easily.
Burley's Classic Hitch makes a great replacement for lost or damaged hitches. This replacement hitch attaches to the trailer's tow bar and switches easily between traditional bike frames.
- Easily removable weather cover protects passengers in inclement weather - Bicycle trailer and stroller attachments included - Adjustable seating for either one or two passengers - Stroller wheel locks for jogger functionality - Generous storage for all
- Ride with the Blast and experience the adventures of a lifetime with your children. - Perfect for ages 2 through 4 years old and up to 80 pounds - No drivetrain, the feet lay flat on the footstands.
- Extra cargo version of the iGo Turbo - Safe three point seat harness - Adjustable seat and cargo basket - Straps on pedals secure feet - Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and EN standards - Patented self-aligning hitch and single wheel design - Age range: 2 to 9
Conveniently attaches to the tongue of your RackandRoll trailer to keep it from tipping down when not attached to your hitch.
Take your furry friend all over town with the Tail Wagon Stroller Kit. The wheels connect directly to the frame for a compact footprint to turn on a dime in tight spots. - Tool-free installation - Stroller wheels push easily - Compact footprint for maneuverability in tight spaces - Compatible with 2008 – current Tail Wagon models
- Revised push bar to better clear rear racks, e-bikes, and 29’ers - Easy to use snap pins replace quick releases - Fine-tuned seat angle for melt-down free comfort - Simple one-handed seat adjustment - Lower seat height for even better stability and cont
- 2-passenger version of the iGo - Safe three point seat harness - Adjustable seats - Straps on pedals and footrest secure both passenger's feet - Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and EN standards - Patented self-aligning hitch and single wheel design - Age range: 2
- The new Weehoo kickstand for TURBO bike trailers makes storing and standing your Weehoo TURBO bike trailer simple. - With adjustable legs you can easily put the kickstand to work regardless of your bikes height. - Designed to work on level surfaces.
• 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes • Includes new shim for oversized seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm and above
- Ride with the Weehoo iGo on several bicycles without having to remove and reinstall the hitch - Keep the extra hitch installed on a second bike and you’re ready to ride
- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
Widen your 66-inch Yakima RackandRoll trailer by 13-inches with this 78 Crossmember Kit. With 78-inch crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks! - Comes with two 78” Crossmembers and two 78” Yakima Crossbars
Weehoo's iGo Cargo Basket Kit transforms your iGo or iGo 2 Trailer Bike (sold separately) into a trailer that's ready to haul 1,800 cubic inches of cargo. It simply attaches to the frame in place of an existing seat on the iGo. It's a great option when the kids start riding their own bikes.
The Folder Compact offers all of the safety and durability of the Folder One in a slightly smaller package. The patented easy-store folding frame fits into your trunk for easy transport and accommodates kids with up to 2" shorter inseams than the Folder One. Like all Trail-A-Bikes, the Compact is backed by a lifetime warranty so your family can ride with confidence. - Steel frame, designed for children aged 3-5 - Shorter reach and cranks, smaller chainring, and narrow handlebar - Simple single-speed is easy to pedal and ride - Patented, folding frame for easy storage and transport - Compatible with most 26" and 700c lead bicycles - Low center of gravity offers increased stability to parents and children - Best-in-class steel hitch + 4 adapters will fit almost any seatpost - Full chainguard and bashguard for enhanced durability - Includes safety flag for maximum visibility on the road
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
Burley’s top-of-the-line single child carrier is loaded with premium features to maximize comfort, performance and safety. The Solo™ features bowed-out sides for extra shoulder room, adjustable suspension, Spring Integrated Technology (S.I.T. ™) seating to prevent tangled and limp straps, and all-kit compatibility for optional conversion from biking to strolling, jogging or skiing. Share your love for the outdoors with your little one in the Burley Solo.
Replacement safety flag for extra visibility.
Page 1 of 2 Next page