- Ride with the Blast and experience the adventures of a lifetime with your children. - Perfect for ages 2 through 4 years old and up to 80 pounds - No drivetrain, the feet lay flat on the footstands. - Experience quality time on command with the Weehoo Blast
- Revised push bar to better clear rear racks, e-bikes, and 29’ers - Easy to use snap pins replace quick releases - Fine-tuned seat angle for melt-down free comfort - Simple one-handed seat adjustment - Lower seat height for even better stability and cont
- Essential if you have more than one child that will be towed - Permanently install a head on each bike that you'll be towing throughout the riding season.
The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap. - Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar - Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023 - Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly - Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
- Fits on most adult and children's bicycle (12'' to 20'') - Attaches onto child's bike in no time - The telescopic folding bar is discretely stored on one side of bike when not in use - Easy and pleasant to use, perfectly safe and very stable. - Costs less than a child's trailer - Carefully constructed, made from top-quality materials
- Sturdy folding steel frame design - Easy-rolling 20'' alloy wheel - Safe riding position - Patented multi-angle attachment system
Page 1 of 1