On today’s road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 80 handlebar. This bar provides comfortable and efficient positions on the tops or hoods or that aero and efficient position in the drops. The bar allows a neutral wrist position on the drops and a flat brake hood transition for the athlete even while riding with a more upright position.
- Named after its 80mm reach, a design that brings the hoods and control levers back where you want them while keeping the drops close
- Drops are angled outward by 4 degrees to reduce wrist strain
- Ergonomic 125mm drop places the angled drop position where you can easily reach it while maintaining a neutral wrist angle
- Distinctive silver finish
- 6061 Aluminum
- Round top shape
- Compatible with clip-on extensions (sold separately)