Designed with input from Stan's Enduro World Series teams, the Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimized for maximum stability with 2.25" to 2.5" tires, Stan's expanded the internal width to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. The 27.5" Arch MK3 rim weighs only 425g. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan's NoTubes rims.
- Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed
- The perfect balance of strength and weight 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tires
- Same low weight as the Arch EX
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy
- Stan's Neo 6-pawl, 36-point disc hubs feature a 10 degree engagement
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- WideRight optimized for 2.25"-2.50" Trail tires
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim Material||6069 Aluminum Alloy|
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Inner Rim Width||26mm|
|Outer Rim Width||29.3mm|
|Hub||Neo with Durasync|
|Spokes||Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Axle||142 x 12mm / 148 x 12mm|
|Extras||27mm tubeless rim tape, tubeless valves|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / SRAM XD / Black / 29-inch||847746032274||SWAT90041||STA336383553|