It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
Mountain bike tires: there's a new boss in town. Serfas' Sheriff tire is made from a long-wearing rubber compound and features a great small-knob tread pattern to give you traction on paths, trails, and city streets as well.
$44.99 - $61.90
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$53.00 - $97.00
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
$44.95 - $54.95
This versatile competition and trail tire is comfortable and sure-footed in the turns. It has good grip and is available with various technologies. - Smoothly rolling tire that adapts to any terrain with its special tread - Suitable for E-Bikes
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value - 30 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher
- Features a tread pattern very similar to the Ritchey Alfa Bite
- Tread pattern similar to the IRC Smoothie
- Good for all types of loose or soft terrains
- MTB tire at a low price - Versatile tread with good grip and easy rolling
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
Schwalbe's Ice Spiker Performance Line tire is the "turbo" of studded tires. It sports 361 spikes that bite firmly into icy roads. The tungsten carbide core of each spike is clad in weight-saving aluminum. The Ice Spiker is the best way to be agile and sporty while staying upright when the roads ice over. Note: In order to ensure that spikes are permanently fixed, tires should be run in for about 25 miles (40km) on asphalt, while avoiding any fast acceleration or heavy braking.
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
- Bridging the gap between trail and XC race - Perfect for epic trail or technical XC race course
The do-it-all trail tire - Aggressive, high-volume tread An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The center tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimize rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs.
$93.00 - $111.00
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
$69.00 - $111.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
Michelin's Country Dry2 offers excellent cornering grip and low-rolling resistance in hardpack conditions. The long-lasting rubber compound provides extra longevity for hassle-free use. Plus, the dry terrain tread design provides a wide footprint for added stability.
With a split personality that allows Michelin's Country Trail to ride smooth and grip most surfaces, it's your one-stop choice for off-road function. Its tread features aggressive knob placement that grips well in both hardpack and moderate conditions. The Country Trail offers fine puncture resistance as well as a long-wearing rubber compound, too, making this a great all-around tire that you’ll appreciate for many rides to come.
- This tire is designed for speed around the pumptrack. Its slick tread design allows you to optimize grip, especially on asphalt pumptracks and skate parks. - Lightweight - 55 TPI casing - Aramid bead
Gain height and let go with the best of our Freestyle tires. The Pilot Slope offers better rolling efficiency thanks to its optimized rubber compound to keep speed between bumps, along with more grip due to its knobs which ensure maximum grip on rocky terrain.
$89.99 - $99.99
The 3-Sixty Pro is a new tire for dirt jump, dirt park, and pump track use. The spider-like tread pattern is a truly unique design that also ticks all the boxes in functionality. The low tread depth also makes for a fast-rolling tire. - Tread design—Eye-catching, innovative tread pattern - Fast roller—Low profile tread design is fast on hardpack - Confident cornering—A raised shoulder profile creates reassuring grip - Tubeless ready—The TR casing can handle the high pressures used in dirt riding - Choose black for more traction or tan for more speed
- Inverted tread design and knurled tread surface are low profile and fast rolling without sacrificing traction - Front and Rear application
- "Cruiser'' type tire
$26.99 - $33.99
- Exceptional quality and economical price
$34.99 - $45.99
- For the occasional trail ride
Page 1 of 2 Next page