- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Parts & Accessories
B-RAD Bottle Mounts allow for cargo customization and cargo optimization. They are designed to work in tandem with B-RAD Base mounts to keep cargo on the bike and off the back. - Compatible with any bike frame that has 2 standard 64mm spacing bottle cage mounts (most modern frames) - 6061-T6 aluminum brackets, stainless hardware - Weight (no hardware) – 20g - Maximum load 1700g - Designed to carry two bottles or accessories off of one B-RAD base
Storage made simple Pack the essentials for every ride with the Bontrager Storage Bottle. It features secure storage for multi-tool, tubes, tire lever, CO2, and patch kit that easily fits in any standard water bottle cage. Key features - Wide opening for easy access - Fits in standard water bottle cages - Securely holds tools, CO2, spare tube, tire levers and more
Mount a rack to any bike with this lightweight adapter that adds two M5 rear threaded eyelets to the seatpost. CONSTRUCTION • Aluminum
Helps with mounting pannier rack onto mono-stay frames. - Durable vinyl coating
- Replacement stabilizers set for Bike Travel Bag Pro
- Replacement tubes and sticks set for Bike Travel Bag
The EVOC FRAME PAD protects the bike frame from scratches and other transport damage. - Fits most bike frames - Attachment for handlebar - Velcro straps attachment
Raincover Sleeve Commute
Tool Wrap WP
B-RAD, which stands for Bottle Relocation and Accessory Device, is a system for organizing on-bike accessory storage using bottle cage mounts. Used alone to shift bottle cage location for clearance, or combine with other B-RAD accessories to carry tools, tubes pumps or a 2nd bottle on downtubes. - Single bottle mount with two slotted holes for adjustments up to 4mm +/- 10mm - Designed to maximize bottle capacity on small frame bikes and dual suspension frames
B-RAD, which stands for Bottle Relocation and Accessory Device, is a system for organizing on-bike accessory storage using bottle cage mounts. Used alone to shift bottle cage location for clearance, or combine with other B-RAD accessories to carry tools, tubes pumps or a 2nd bottle on downtubes. - Three slots for additional adjustments over the B-RAD 2 base - Compatible with triple bottle mounts on forks or frames, use neoprene pad and zip tie for use with standard bottle cage mounts
B-RAD, which stands for Bottle Relocation and Accessory Device, is a system for organizing on-bike accessory storage using bottle cage mounts. Used alone to shift bottle cage location for clearance, or combine with other B-RAD accessories to carry tools, tubes pumps or a 2nd bottle on downtubes. - Long, four-slotted mount allows two, smaller bottles to be mounted in-line - Compatible with triple bottle mounts on forks or frames, use included neoprene pad and zip tie for use with standard bottle cage mounts
The B-RAD Accessory Strap Mount is designed to add an additional strap point for tire levers, tubes or CO2 cartridges. Mounts to bottle bosses, or to the B-RAD base for additional carrying options. - Mounts to bottle bosses, or to the B-Rad base for additional carrying options - Main strap is 50mm wide and holds loads 75-120mm diameter (3 - 4.75 inches) - Cradle strap is 40mm wide and 350mm long for supporting loads
The B-RAD Dogbone allows for the bottle cage to mounted off center with additional B-RAD accessories, without needing the B-RAD base. Most commonly used for smaller, curved or dual suspension frames where the slotted bases won't fit or are not needed.
B-RAD Half Bottle Mounts allow for cargo customization and cargo optimization. Designed to work in tandem with B-RAD Base, the Half-Bottle Adaptor moves the bottle over about half a bottle radius to make it easier to access. The Accessory strap mounts can be mounted to the other side providing a mounting point for additional items. - Mounts to the B-Rad base mount (not included
The B-RAD pump bag protects your frame pump from water and dirt ensuring it is working when you need it. - Mounts to the B-RAD system or on its own - Dimensions: 12 in x 2.5 in x 2.5 in (30 cm x 6.5 cm x 6.5 cm)
$20.99 - $30.99
Secure any extra gear to your bags or bike with these strong yet flexible gear straps. Multiple lengths give options for small packages or large pieces of equipment. A TPU coating gives the webbing extra durability and protection for the bike frame. - Heat-treated Aluminum buckle. - TPU-coated Military grade webbing. - Packaged in pairs.
- 4 removable plastic hooks - To tighten, pull inner cord over additional hook - 25cm x 25cm (10" x 10") unstretched - Durable 3.5mm diameter bungee cord
Round Monostay Adapter - Hardware included
- Soft non-slip webbing material - Triple strap strength to hold down cargo - Double vinyl hooks for secure mounting - 24-inch length works with most racks
- Stretch web secures those hard-to-hold items - Great for any rack - 4 easy-to-handle molded hooks attach anywhere - Dimensions 11" x 11"
A stretch web net that helps secure items to a rear rack. - Four nylon molded hooks for rack attachment - Fits any rack - Dimensions: 11 x 11" - Custom-molded silicone - Stretches to three times its size
$19.99 $21.99 9% Off
- Expands up to 2x size to securely grip any shape - Weatherproof material will not deteriorate - Molded non-scratch hooks
- The Basil Buddy Space Frame can be used in combination with the Basil Buddy Dog Bicycle Basket. - This wire dome is made from hard-wearing steel and prevents your dog from jumping free of their basket while you’re out riding. - This wire dome comes in classic black. - Provides complete protection for your dog and total peace of mind for pet owners when out cycling.
- Interface plates for luggage carrier rack to convert any non MIK ready carrier & non MIK ready bicycle bag to a MIK system (for use with Basil bags only) - Compatible with luggage carriers from 80 up to 150 mm - -01: carrier plate for rear racks that are not MIK ready. - -02: adapter plate for bicycle rear bags that are not MIK ready - Suitable for e-bikes - Max load: 26lbs/12kg
Page 1 of 1