Zipp 202 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-brake wheels harness high technology for high adventure. These wheels are tubeless-ready for road riding that doesn't always stay on smooth pavement. The Zipp 202 Firecrest Tubeless retains its 32mm rim depth for a classic feel with real aero benefits. The wheel's 21mm internal width is aerodynamically optimized for use with 28mm wide tires. Its tubeless design lets you run lower tire pressures for improved grip and rolling resistance without the risk of pinch flats. At the center of the 202 Firecrest is a durable and versatile new hub. The ZR1 DB hub offers greater bearing durability and quicker engagement with a Center Lock brake interface.
- Tubeless compatibility ensures secure performance even when ridden at lower tire pressures
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that screams speed
- Aero, durable, and lightweight at classic 32mm rim depth
- New ZR1 DB hub is engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement
- Center Lock rotor interface (lockring included)
- Ships with 12mm end caps
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Carbon Clincher, Tubeless Ready
|Disc (Center Lock)
|ZR1 Disc Brake
|CX-Ray - Black
|Sapim Secure-Loc Aluminum
|Inner Rim Width
* Subject to change without notice.