The challenges of riding a mountain bike should be kept to roots, rocks, mud, trees, jumps, drops and breathing. Putting total control of your gear selection into the thumb of one hand, it's simple to find the right gear, right now. The GX Eagle trigger shifter is the control center of the Eagle drivetrain. Its internal works have been updated to include a 12th gear, and improved to enhance trigger feel, precision and durability.
- E-MTB specific Eagle shifter that limits the pull lever to a single engagement. Just like SRAM has on the EX1 shifters, this helps eliminate pre-mature chain wear and chain breaking.
- Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents.
- Eagle is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. SRAM guarantees this performance when Eagle drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact.
- New mechanism creates a smoother and more precise shifting system with exceptional reliability
- Forged aluminum trigger designed to take a beating
- MatchMaker X compatible
- Speeds: 12
- Derailleur Compatibility: 12s
- Cable pull ratio: X-actuation
- Cable length (SL): 2200mm
- Shifter type: Trigger
- Matchmaker compatible: Yes
- Clamp included?: Yes
- Max upshifts: 1
- Pull lever adjust: No
- Multi-position: Yes
- Gear indication: No
|Black / Right / 12-speed||710845817960||00.7018.380.000||SRA66830338K|