- Aids in the quick change of oil-bath fluid in RockShox Totem forks and for servicing/bleeding XX-Series Xloc hydraulic remote systems (Not for reverb seatposts) - Includes: Speed lube syringe+hose, adapter fittings/O-rings, And port-access wrench
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
RockShox's 24mm Misson Control Damper Wrench is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool features a long, comfortable handle. The thin profile allows you to remove 24mm dampers without removing knobs for easy service.
$14.99 - $33.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$59.99 - $64.00
• Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • Clamps the shock body for easy maintence
- Use to install fork dust seals
$27.00 - $34.00
- Used to install fork dust seals
$22.99 - $56.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
• Use to install dust seals for Bluto and RS1 forks • See Service Manual for instruction
Vivid/Vivid Air internal floating piston spring compressor
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
These Vise Blocks are used to remove the fork sealhead. - Diameter: 27.35mm Compatibility: - RVL RC - Yari RC - BoXXer RC - SID Select - Pike Select - Lyrik Select - BoXXer Select
Page 1 of 1