Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
Do you have a bicycle with disc brakes and can't find a rack to go with them? Well, grab Axiom's Journey Disc Rack to carry your gear and you're all set for adventure. It's constructed from durable and light aluminum tubing, and has a looped design for excellent support for even heavy loads. There are also rear bars that prevent panniers swinging in and striking the wheel. The right side of the rack mounts to your eyelets, and the left attaches to the disc brake tab. This great rack also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender. And there's a place to mount a taillight, too (sold separately). The bicycle industry’s original disc-brake compatible rack. We designed this rack as a problem solver back when disc-brakes were still a new thing. The Journey® Disc remains a favorite to this day thanks to its flexible yet elegant mounting options and industry-leading weight capacity. - Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum. - Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets). - Traditional stay on right (drive side). - Adjustable Versalock® stay on left (disc side). - Triple stay design has a sweepback frame that prevents pannier bags from bouncing into your wheel while you ride. - Suitable for frames where disc-brake placement causes a compatibility issue with traditional racks. - Generous platform size is optimized for top loading things like trunk bags and rear baskets. - Designed for modern bicycles by sitting your load further back over the wheel where it is supposed to sit. - Increased heel clearance. - Enhanced trunk bag / seat clearance improves trunk bag function, especially on smaller frames. - 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes. - Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength. - Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability. - Ample room for a full range of fender styles - Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Bontrager's BackRack L is made for mountain and hybrid bikes with frame sizes 18 inches and over, and road bike frames 54cm and over. This durable and light rack is perfect for turning your bike into a commuter and errand-runner. Tough and rustproof stainless-steel hardware is included and the single-bolt strut mounts allow for maximum adjustablility and ease of installation. And, the BackRack is compatible with standard trunk bags and panniers as well as Bontrager's Interchange models (sold separately).
Bontrager's BackRack S is made for mountain and hybrid bikes with frame sizes 18 inches and under, and road bike frames 54cm and under. This durable and light rack is perfect for turning your bike into a commuter and errand-runner. Tough and rustproof stainless-steel hardware is included and the single-bolt strut mounts allow for maximum adjustablility and ease of installation. And, the BackRack is compatible with standard trunk bags and panniers as well as Bontrager's Interchange models (sold separately).
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Topeak's RX BeamRack is a lightweight seatpost rack with side frames for on-road use. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 15 pounds.
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10 mm - Feature T-Bar (patented): two adjustable arms moving independently from the rack structure - T-Track unique mono stay - Pre-installed hardware provides quick and easy installation - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - Max capacity: 55lbs - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
Bontrager's Seatpost Rack is a great choice for frames without built-in eyelets, this versatile rear rack quickly attaches to your seatpost with an easy to use four-bolt design. Compatibility with Trek's Interchange System means it mates seamlessly with a variety of Interchange bags (sold separately) that install fast and secure. It fits both 27.2mm and 31.6mm seatposts.
Versatility is the name of the game with this robust basket rack. You can install it front or rear, and the basket design makes it easy to carry groceries, extra clothes or whatever you need for everyday adventures. It’s both height- and width-adjustable and disc-brake compatible to fit almost any road or mountain bike. It also features an integrated clip to mount a Blackburn light for added visibility and nighttime riding. Details: - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Robust legs attach to the frame providing increased loading capacity - Horizontal leg loop for cargo strap hook - Install on the front or rear of your bike using front QR skewer or eyelets - Cargo net helps keep your groceries and gear secure - Adjustable width & height to accommodate most road and mountain bike hub and tire widths - For tire sizes 26", 650B, 700c, 27.5" and 29" and widths from 23c to 3" - Disc brake compatible - Light clip attachment - Lock holster - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity
- Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Removable top rack - Works well with most suspension forks - Low and high pannier mounts - Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - 45lb/20.5kg carrying capacity
Axiom's Streamliner Disc DLX Rack fits on bikes with disc brakes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable and light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
Axiom's Transit Rack is your trusty friend when it comes to hauling gear. It's tough, it's light and it can hold panniers. Use it to commute, tour or just head to class. It handles heavy loads easily and acts a fender as well.
- Seatpost rack - With side bars for panniers - Quick-release attachment for easy installation and removal - Aluminum construction - Maximum capacity : 15 kg
Boost the carrying capacity of your Topeak MTX BeamRack (sold separately) with their Dual-Side Frame. It enables you to attach panniers and other Topeak MTX bags to your BeamRack.
- Welded, powder coated aluminum with either quick release or bolt-on - Fits any seatpost up to 32.0mm diameter and can handle 25lbs
Topeak's Super Tourist DX Tubular Rack is a great rack for long-distance touring. It's the perfect add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too. And, it boasts a side bar to keep panniers in place.
- Secure clamp fits any seat post size (24-32mm diameter) - Quick-release seatpost attachment - Reflector bracket included - Rubber grippers keep loads in place - Weighs 520 grams - Recommended cargo limit: 20lbs - 19.5" from attachment point to end of rack, platform 4.5" wide, 12.5" long Note: Not for use with carbon fiber seatposts
- Features T-Twist (patented) adjustable arms - Compatible with most disc brakes - T-Track mono stay included - Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Detachable stainless steel dropouts - 6cm of set back for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount fender stays - Top surface width: 90 to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap onto your big-wheeled bike. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, hauls up to 55 pounds and has a center strip that acts like a short fender. It's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack bags and accessories (sold separately), too.
Axiom's Streamliner 29er DLX Rack centers loads close to the rear wheel for improved stability and handling on your 29er bike. It's made of reliable and lightweight aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
- High-quality Alloy tubing material - Heavy duty construction for year round use - Designed to fit Plus size and Fat bike frames - Adjustable fit for 26, 27.5, and 29-inch bicycles - Compatible with most disc brake systems - Anodized finish for durability - 20kg (45lb) maximum recommended load - Weight: 765g
- Light and sturdy 10mm tubular aluminum construction - Reinforced structure for better lateral rigidity - Longer and wider platform, with several fastening points for greater capacity - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels - Maximum capacity: 40kg
The EX-1 Disc Rack is Blackburn's strongest. It's built for heavy-duty use and large loads with welded aluminum tubing, stainless-steel hardware and additional oversize reinforcing struts for uncompromising strength and durability. It fits most bikes, including those with a rear disc brake.
The Blackburn Grid 3 adds on a solid rack foundation with a spring clip to allow you to quickly store a jacket or extra layer on top of the rack. A slickly designed, yet simple to install rear rack perfect for anything from a multi-day tour to running errands around town. - Performs great with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - 45lb/20.5 kg capacity
Topeak's sturdy, cast-aluminum BabySeat II Rack Disc Mount lets you set up another bike to accept your BabySeat carrier (sold separately). Plus, this rack accommodates disc brakes so you can take your child safely and securely on all your cycling adventures!
- Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Double frame design adds stiffness and helps stabilize panniers while offering two different attachment points - Stainless steel dropouts and hardware - Top surface width: 110mm - For 26-inch and 700c wheel bikes - Max capacity
Topeak's Disc-Mount Rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. And, this tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger or extra storage room.
Page 1 of 2 Next page