$68.99 - $69.99
The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in Wald's catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy-duty handlebar clamps. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Great for delivery, industrial bikes and hauling large loads - Reinforcement bands add extra strength - this basket is built for rugged use - Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 18.25 x 12.25 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8" apart and fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebars - Legs extend from approx. 14 1/2 inches to 23 inches and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - 157B has a Zinc plated finish and 157GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.8 lbs.
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
Wald's big boy rear twin carrier offers tremendous amounts of cargo capacity. The 535 Twin Rear Carrier Basket lets you haul a reusable grocery bag in each basket with room to spare. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry your groceries, gear, computer, or backpack with greater comfort and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - 7.5 x 18 x 11 inches; taper to 5 x 16 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" x 16" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 535 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 535GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.2 lbs.
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Rack top mounting hardware included - 39 x 28 x 17cm / 15.4 x 11 x 6.7-inches
- Top hooks easily install on most racks - Adjustable lower hook for added stability - Foldable handle - 33 x 25 x 32 cm / 13 x 9.8 x 12.5-inches
- Weatherproof resin wicker and powder-coated steel frame construction - Quick Release mounting bracket with foam-coated handlebar hooks that reduce scratching - Fits 22.2/25.4/31.8mm handlebars - Comfortable foam coated carry handles - Easy installation - Mesh bottom to retain small items - Dimensions: 28 x 38 x 24cm (L x W x D) - Load Capacity: 7 kg / 15lbs
- Low-profile integrated handlebar-basket - Compatible with 31.8mm or 25.4mm stems - 6061 aluminum - Cargo surface: 230 x 335mm (9 x 13.1-inch) - Handlebar width: 650mm - Max Weight 10kg/22lbs - Comfortable 30-degree sweep
- Steel handlebar basket - PVC coated - Equipped with a quick release mounting bracket - 33.5 x 25 x 26cm
- Top quality synthetic woven construction - UV treatment for long term durability - Synthetic handlebar mounting straps - 24 x 16 x 15cm / 9.5 x 6.3 x 6-inches
Page 1 of 1