Learn More Below
Ontario Lockdown Update
Updated Feb 22, 2021
- Evolution Cycles (Richmond Hill) - With York Region returning to red zone status we are once again allowing customers to enter our retail store one person/one party at a time.
- Caledon Hills Cycling (Caledon) - Lockdown measures remain until March 8. This location will be operating curbside only.
For both locations:
- Bike repairs: Please visit our stores during our regular hours to drop off your bike. We will assess the bike and give you a quote for the work. After the repairs are completed we will contact you to arrange a pick up time.
- Curbside pick up for online orders (bikes, parts, accessories): Our online store remains open where you can purchase items currently in stock at our store. You will be contacted when your order is ready for pick up. Special order items may be available to order, but can be subject to longer than normal arrival times. Contact us to inquire about availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are you offering bike repairs?
A: Yes! Our service departments are fully operating for tune-ups and service work.
Q: How long will my repair take? How much will it cost?
A: Feel free to visit us anytime during store hours and one of our head mechanics will assess your bike for repair/tune-up. We'll do a careful inspection and give you a quote and timeline for the service.
Q: What bikes do you have in stock?
A: For a list of what bikes we have in stock visit this link. Some models may not to be linked on our site so feel free to contact us to inquire.
Q: There's no bikes in stock anywhere! What's the deal?!
A: COVID-19 has had a big effect on the availability of bikes. Because of the increased demand for bikes and supply chain issues from the pandemic there's been a shortage of bikes. The good news is that we're consistently receiving shipments. Contact us to get a timeline for the model you're looking for.
Q: I'm looking for [ ] bike. How/when can I get it?
A: In a normal year you'd be able to walk into our shops and purchase from our wide selection of in-stock bikes. If we happened not to have your size/colour we could special order the bike and get it delivered a week or two later. We're anticipating that for the year ahead demand for bikes will be as high as they were in 2020. Pre-ordering the bike you want now is the only guaranteed way that you'll get what you want to be able to ride for 2021. Here's how to do that:
1. Do some research on the awesome bikes we carry from Trek, Norco, Electra, Santa Cruz, Cervelo, Scott, Rocky Mountain, and Cannondale. Need help? Contact us and our friendly sales staff can help you narrow down models.
2. Visit the shop or call us to leave a deposit.
3. After receiving the deposit we'll backorder bike for you.
4. That's it! We now have your bike reserved for delivery from our brands and we will contact you as soon as your bike is ready.
For bicycle pre-orders we require a 25% deposit upfront. You have 7 days for a refund on the deposit. After 7 days the deposit is only transferable to another bicycle. No refunds or transfers after 30 days. Due to increases in cost of goods and shipping the price for bicycles and accessories is subject to change. Parts specifications on brand new bicycles are subject to change.
Q: Do you do curbside pick up?
A: Yes we do! Select 'pick up at store' upon checkout. We will contact you when your order is ready.
If an item on our website is marked "availability in: warehouse' we will be ordering this product in from one of our vendors. For most of these items they'll be ready for pick up in 1-2 weeks.
Q: Do you do home delivery?
A: Select 'Home delivery' on checkout and we'll send the item right to you. Shipping charges will be calculated depending on your address.
Q: What's the best way to get in touch with you?
A: Call Evolution Cycles at (905) 737-8415, or email us at email@example.com. For Caledon Hills Cycling call (905) 838-1698 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the extremely high volume of phone calls we are receiving we are currently not responding to voicemails. If you wish to speak to a staff member and are unable to get through we encourage you to try calling again later.
Many inquiries are best suited for email. In order to get a prompt response please include your name, a callback number, detailed information, and photos when pertinent.