Learn More Below
Ontario Re-Opening Update
Updated July 16, 2021
- With stage 3 of the provincial re-opening we are permitted to allow customers in store. To maintain social distancing during our busier hours we may temporarily lock our doors to limit the amount of customers inside at one time. For the safety of customers and staff please follow our guidelines.
- For bike tune-ups please book an appointment by visiting this link.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are you offering bike repairs?
A: Yes! Our service departments are fully operating for tune-ups and service work. For bike tune-ups please visit this link to book an appointment.
Q: How long will my repair take? How much will it cost?
A: When you visit our shop with your bike one of our head mechanics will assess your bike for repair/tune-up. We'll do a careful inspection and give you a quote and timeline for the service.
Q: What bikes do you have in stock?
A: For a list of what bikes we have in stock visit this link. Some models may not to be linked on our site so feel free to contact us to inquire.
Q: There's no bikes in stock anywhere! What's the deal?!
A: COVID-19 has had a big effect on the availability of bikes. Because of the increased demand for bikes and supply chain issues from the pandemic there's been a shortage of bikes. The good news is that we're consistently receiving shipments. Contact us to get a timeline for the model you're looking for.
Q: I'm looking for [ ] bike. How/when can I get it?
A: In a normal year you'd be able to walk into our shops and purchase from our wide selection of in-stock bikes. If we happened not to have your size/colour we could special order the bike and get it delivered a week or two later. The pandemic has made manufacturing and shipping of bikes take much longer than normal. Pre-ordering the bike you want now is the only guaranteed way that you'll get what you want to be able to ride for 2021. Here's how to do that:
1. Do some research on the awesome bikes we carry from Trek, Norco, Electra, Santa Cruz, Cervelo, Scott, Rocky Mountain, and Cannondale. Need help? Email us and our friendly sales staff can help you narrow down models.
2. Call us to leave a deposit.
3. After receiving the deposit we'll backorder bike for you.
4. That's it! We now have your bike reserved for delivery from our brands and we will contact you as soon as your bike is ready.
For bicycle pre-orders we require a 25% deposit upfront. You have 7 days for a refund on the deposit. After 7 days the deposit is only transferable to another bicycle. No refunds or transfers after 30 days. Due to increases in cost of goods and shipping the price for bicycles and accessories is subject to change. Parts specifications on brand new bicycles are subject to change.
Q: Do you do in-store pick up?
A: Yes we do! Select 'pick up at store' upon checkout. We will contact you when your order is ready.
If an item on our website is marked "availability in: warehouse' we will be ordering this product in from one of our vendors. For most of these items they'll be ready for pick up in 1-2 weeks.
Q: Do you do home delivery?
A: Select 'Home delivery' on checkout and we'll send the item right to you. Shipping charges will be calculated depending on your address.
Q: What's the best way to get in touch with you?
A: Call Evolution Cycles at (905) 737-8415, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For Caledon Hills Cycling call (905) 838-1698 or email email@example.com. Due to the extremely high volume of phone calls we are receiving we are currently not responding to voicemails. If you wish to speak to a staff member and are unable to get through we encourage you to try calling again later.
Many inquiries are best suited for email. In order to get a prompt response please include your name, a callback number, detailed information, and photos when pertinent.